The TT-2000 Single Ticket Eater from Deltronic Labs, Inc.
120 Liberty Lane Chalfont, PA 18914 United States of America
A fully automated, high speed, stand alone Ticket Eater that counts and destroys tickets and prints a receipt. TT-2000 fills big shoes, but has a small footprint: Only 21" x 21"W x 59"H
A valuable tool to make the redemption process part of the FUN! The customers feed their own tickets into the TT-2000 and enjoy the display and counting process - presenting a receipt to redeem their prizes.
• High visibiity five digit 2" LED display of each ticket value and total points counted - 8 to 10 tickets/sec
• Display sends messages too:
• User friendly, Thermal Printer for Fast, Crisp print-outs. (Accepts up to 8" paper roll)
• Programmed when manufactured to accept and read ONLY your custom bar coded tickets.
• OPTION: Can read non bar coded tickets
• Can be programmed on location to read up to eight different bar coded ticket values
• Accepts standard redemption tickets 2"L x 1 5/32"W
• Patented Quick Release Cutter Mechanism with 4 blades in one means, extremely long lifel!!
• No cheating allowed!!! Pull on those tickets and it subtracts one!
• Interfaces available for popular debit card systems.
• Can be interfaced with existing vending machines to create fully automated redemption.
• Custom graphics available
Other Product Showcase
We build tailored furnishings for museums, zoos, restaurants, theme parks and a host of other ...