Attraction & Entertainment Solutions
John Oldham, visionary CEO of Attraction & Entertainment Solutions (A&ES), uses best practices to integrate aesthetic excellence into themed interactive environments and attractions. From concept to completion, his world-class team of engineers and design
A 3D foam sculpture studio that specializes in themed environments and ginormous props, plus many ...
Our team of operators and engineers have pulled together the best features of existing 4-station ...
Welcome to CreatekInc.com - Manufacturer of the realistic, artificial, lightweight natural formations. Made from our ...
Pale Night Productions creates special effects, props for haunted attractions and theme parks as well ...
Do you dare to pass the laser obstacles without touching? In the shortest possible time? ...
NXP offers with its MIFARE brand: • convenient access and visitor management • additional micro ...
An IAPPA Award Winning Company. We specialize in theming and fabrication using our specialized patented ...
- Admissions / Financial Equipment
- Business Services
- Computer Systems / Software
- Hi-Tech Equipment & Services
- Participatory Play Equipment & Supplies
- People-Moving Equipment
- Printing & Design
- Advertising / Public Relations
- Amusement Parks / Water Parks
- Architecture and Design
- Economic / Feasibility
- Engineering & Testing
- Entertainment / Theatrical Agents
- Family Entertainment / Mini-Golf / Birthday Parties
- Financing / Leasing
- Food / Beverage
- Haunted House Design
- 3D / 4D / 5D
- Batting / Pitching Machines / Cages
- Children's Play Elements
- Climbing Walls / Ropes Courses / Ziplines
- Interactive Sports - Bowling
- Interactive Sports - Laser Tag
- Interactive Sports - Mazes / Water Mazes